A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Khan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir M. Khan practice?
Dr. Amir Khan practices Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.