A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Khan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir M. Khan practice?
Dr. Amir Khan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons, Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons, Grapevine Family Physicians, and Grapevine Sports Medicine Doctors.