A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Khan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir M Khan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Amir Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Khan practices Sports Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Surgeons.