Dr. Amir Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Khan is GREAT!
I had a great experience with Dr. Khan. I had scuffed up some cartilage in my right knee. Dr. Khan's experience instantly put me at ease. After 6 years with the 49ers medical staff I felt confident he had seen it a hundred times before. He is also thoughtful. My surgery was delayed by an hour, so he called my daughter to let her know she didn't need to show up at the previously arrange time. He asked her for her phone number and called her after my surgery. She showed up just in time to take me home. I don't know another doctor who would take time to call a family member, like he did. He's a great guy!

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Khan - not recommended. Very calculating, self-serving, orthopaedic doctor.
Dr. Khan comes across a caring, suave person. And thats where his medicine ends. He is a calculating, manipulative, self-serving fellow. More interested in getting his D-magagine rating for 'best whatever'. In my case, he hugely mis-diagnosed knee issue. Then he insisted on me going to another doctor -- then, without my consent, he transferred me to his colleague. His colleague then came up with an entirely new diagnosis, requiring new surgery. I was left with complete mis-trust in this fellow.

April 19th, 2014
Hip Replacement
In every contact I have had with Dr. Khan, he has been extremely professional; yet very warm and engaging. I knew nothing about the procedure and he took as much time as needed to listen, really listen, to all of my concerns and answer all of my questions. The surgery was flawless, the hospital was excellent, and rehab did their job. My follow-up visits have been positive and full encouragement. Dr. Khan turned a terrifying life-event for me into a positive life-changing experience.

October 16th, 2013
Good Doc
I knew Dr Khan when he was at Stony Brook NY, Grade A surgeon, classy nice guy i really recommend him to you.