A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir M. Khan practice?
Dr. Amir Khan practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Houston Internists.