A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. AMIR RABBANI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. RABBANI graduated from Md, University Of Michigan School Of Medicine.
Dr. RABBANI has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. RABBANI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans