A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Rabbani is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Amir Rabbani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amir Rabbani practices Cardiology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Valencia Cardiologists.