A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Amir Rabbani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amir Rabbani practices Cardiology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Valencia Cardiologists.