A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Rafii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Rafii is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Rafii, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafii graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rafii has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Rafii MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Amir Rafii practice?
- Dr. Amir Rafii has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Rafii practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists and San Francisco Plastic Surgeons.