Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist

Ready for a Total Hip Replacement show details Ready for a Total Hip Replacement
by Angela on Jul 10th, 2013

I first seen Dr. Rounaghi 5 yrs ago when I learned I had degenerative arthritis & he gently broke the bad news that one day when I'm older, I would need a hip replacement. Well, I'm only 43 and I've progressed quickly. He has been very attentive to my pain & understanding. I'm traditionally too young for a hip replacement & that means I might need a 2nd replacement within my life time which is not a good thing. He is leaving it up to me & I appreciate the fact he did not make the decision for me to continue to live in pain. I continue to ask myself, how much pain is enough? It's a big surgery to me. By the way I went to see another Ortho-Specialist to see what they would say about me needing the replacement and they ended up referring me back to Rounaghi. So he is even respected by his peers. Good to know.

Feb 7th, 2012

Staff was very nice and prompt. Treated me really quick and gentle. I had serve pain at time of xray. I was very satasified.

May 21st, 2011

Honest about limitations/options regarding my ailment.

I am extremely happy with him show details I am extremely happy with him
Nov 10th, 2009

I have been to 3 others, will stick wit him. Had shoulder artho 10/09, very comfortable and happy with the results.