Dr. Amir Salim MD Patient Reviews

May 1st, 2016
Excellent doctor
This is the best doctor I have been to. He takes his time with you, asks important questions, doesn't dismiss your symptoms, and genuinely cares about his patients. Wait time is worth seeing him.

December 7th, 2015
Very caring and compassionate. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment.

February 2nd, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen!

February 21st, 2014
Best Doctor on the Planet
I LOVE Dr. Salim. He has ALWAYS listened. All you need is one bad Doctor to know what a gem he is. I have taken my whole family to see him for the last 13 years and I have not one unaddressed issue! Dr. Salim is a Blessing. I recently had a bad experience with a "specialist" - a know-it-all who seemed to know very little but had his hand out for payment! The "specialist" didn't listen and didn't address my issues. Dr. Salim ALWAYS listens AND he treated me. Now, I feel fantastic. I can't wait to tell him at my next visit! He is our Doctor for life.

September 13th, 2011
Jerry
I have been with Dr. Salim for almost 10 years now and cannot say enough good things about him. He is by far the best family doctor that I have ever had and I recommend him to all of my friends and family. I understand that wait has been an issue with some people but to be fair he bends over backwards to accommodate and assist everyone. I travel internationally and sometimes will need to see him or get something before I depart and he is always able to get me in. He is truly a fantastic doctor.

October 11th, 2010
This office is very slow most of the time. They seem to work in too many patients in not enough time!! I had to wait way too long for my scheduled appointment. Also way to quiet in this office, it's like you have to whisper to keep it confidential..

February 24th, 2010
Very nice doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. S. for several years. He has always been kind and spent whatever time is needed on my visits. I understand if there is ever a time that they run a few minutes behind, because he spends time with patients that need the extra time. I have only seen smiles from his staff and they are always helpful when a mistake is made in billing. They filed some labs wrong on one occasion and she was more than happy to correct the numbers and refile the claim promptly.Dr. Salim has always been there when I have been sick and I wish that there were more doctors like him. He is a genuinely caring physician.

January 6th, 2010
Dr. Amir rating
Dr. Amir is very nice, however his office staff are very rude. They overcharge on appointments and refuse to refund or work out the charge. I am changing doctors and will never visit this office again!