A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Shariati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Shariati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Shariati, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariati graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shariati has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Shariati MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Shariati practice?
- Dr. Amir Shariati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amir Shariati practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coconut Creek, FL and Summit, NJ.
See Wellington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.