A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Shokrae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Shokrae is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Shokrae, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shokrae graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shokrae has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir H Shokrae MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Amir H. Shokrae practice?
- Dr. Amir Shokrae has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Shokrae practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.