A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Torabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Torabi, Neurologist, Sleep Medicine specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torabi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Torabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Torabi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Torabi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Torabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Mehdi Torabi MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir M. Torabi practice?
- Dr. Amir Torabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Torabi practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Neurologists and Mesquite Sleep Medicine Doctors.