A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Torabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Torabi, Neurologist, Sleep Medicine specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torabi
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Torabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Torabi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Torabi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Torabi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Mehdi Torabi MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amir M. Torabi practice?
- Dr. Amir Torabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amir Torabi practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Neurologists and Mesquite Psychiatrists.