Dr. Amir Towfigh MD Patient Reviews

August 18th, 2016
Great doctor, great staff!
Dr Towfigh is kind and knowledgeable and he took the time to answer all my questions. His office staff is also very professional and accomodating.

May 6th, 2015
In 15 words: I would say comprehensive care, detail oriented, highly recommended, empathetic, great doctor.

May 6th, 2015
Highly Recommended
Accurately diagnosed me, effectively treated my headache and answered all my questions. Highly recommended!

May 5th, 2015
best experience
Dr. Towfigh is very knowledgeable and has a great personality. He was able to diagnose my condition and get me on the right course of treatment. This was huge for me. I saw so many doctors and got very little answers. Dr. Towfigh's care and his staff are like my personal miracle workers. He's great

April 17th, 2013
Very professional and most caring doctor. He made a very hard diagnosis of a dissection

January 18th, 2013
Best Neurologist
Dr. Towfigh is a very knowledgeable doctor. He spent a great deal of time explaining my condition and answering all my questions and he even called my family doctor to discuss my case and review my treatment plan. He has a pleasant bedside manner as well. I highly recommend him.

August 25th, 2012
Likes a lot of tests
Dr. Towfigh, seems to like a lot of radiological tests...so he seems very complete in doing tests to get to bottom of potential problem. After it's all said and done however, nothing changes in the treatment plan for the patient. Dr. Towfigh took over Dr. John A. Schaefer's practice. Dr. Schaefer was a fabulous neurologist with a lot of experience...and if you've been a patient of Dr. Schaefer the tendency will be to compare the two doctors which is probably unfair. I do find however that Dr. Towfigh does tests, which essentailly confirm what Dr. Scaefer had already diagnosed, and after spending quiet a bit of money on tests nothing is changed in the patient's treatment plan.So don't know if he's unsure of himself or likes to over test.

May 3rd, 2012
Highly recommended!
I am extremely pleased with Dr. Towfigh and his practice! His staff is courteous and he spends time listening to me. He even calls and speaks with my internist to find out more about my complaint and he always calls me back if I ever leave him a message.I highly recommend Dr. Towfigh to anyone who needs a neurologist or sleep specialist.

April 12th, 2011
He's great! Very fun and down to earth as well as serious with what he does. recommend him to anyone who mentions anything to do with sleep or Neurology.

February 18th, 2011
MY EXPERIENCE WAS FANTASTIC. I AM USUALLY A BASKETCASE WHEN IT COMES TO DOCTORS BUT DR. TOWFIGH PUT ME RIGHT AT EASE. HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY AND ACTUALLY LISTENS WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO HIM. HE DOESN'T BRUSH YOU OFF AS OTHER DOCTORS SEEM TO DO. I AM EXCITED TO HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED TO HIM AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM ON AN EXTREMELY HIGH SCALE!!!