The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amir Vafa
Dr. Amir Vafa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Vafa is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago, Mount Sinai Hospital and Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Amir Vafa has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Amir Vafa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Michele Holevar
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi39
Dr. Ryan Sullivan
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Allan Fredland
Chicago, IL 0 mi44