A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Vokshoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Vokshoor, Neurological Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Vokshoor, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vokshoor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vokshoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir A Vokshoor MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amir A. Vokshoor practice?
- Dr. Amir Vokshoor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amir Vokshoor practices Neurological Surgery near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See San Pedro Neurological Surgeons.