Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amir Yazdani
Dr. Amir Yazdani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yazdani is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Staten Island University Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Staten Island Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Amir Yazdani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amir Yazdani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Elie El-Charabaty
Staten Island, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Suzanne El-Sayegh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi20