A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Malik, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Malik, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Malik has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amir Z. Malik practice?
Dr. Amir Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Neurological Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Cardiologists, Fort Worth Neurological Surgeons, and Fort Worth Cardiothoracic Surgeons.