A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amir Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amir Malik, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amir Malik, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Malik has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amir Zulfikar Malik FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amir Z. Malik practice?
- Dr. Amir Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amir Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.