A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amira Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amira Abraham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amira Abraham, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Abraham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amira Abraham MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amira Abraham practice?
- Dr. Amira Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Amira Abraham practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.