A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amira Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amira Abraham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amira Abraham, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Abraham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amira Abraham MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amira Abraham practice?
- Dr. Amira Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Amira Abraham practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.