A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amira Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amira Abraham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amira Abraham, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Abraham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amira M Abraham MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amira M. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Amira Abraham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amira Abraham practices Family Medicine near Niles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnwood, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Niles Family Physicians.