A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amirah Daher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daher
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amirah Daher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daher graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Daher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amirah Hasan Daher MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amirah H. Daher practice?
- Dr. Amirah Daher has 1 office location.
Dr. Amirah Daher practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Pediatricians and Kingsport Critical Care Practitioners.