A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amirah Daher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amirah Daher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daher graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Daher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amirah Hasan Daher MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amirah H. Daher practice?
- Dr. Amirah Daher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amirah Daher practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Kingsport Pediatricians and Kingsport Critical Care Practitioners.