Overall Review

November 22nd, 2015
Excellent Healthcare Professional
Dr. Ajit has a courteous staff, and ability to schedule appointments sometimes same day or next day is absolutely wonderful! Dr. Ajit has been my PCP for a few years now and has provided me with in-depth & extensive annual examinations, with my provided family health history, every year Dr. Ajit has me get blood work done for review and addresses and explains any "red flags" she may come across. When I have to schedule an appointment for any medical concern D. Ajit gets to the bottom of the issue and does not waste any time, she will have you get your blood work done to rule out any serious issues and accurately diagnose and treat the root of the problem. A few family members of mine also see Dr. Ajit and will be staying with her, unfortunately I have a difficult commute now making the ease of making her office hours impossible before and after work. Although, Dr. Ajit has not been the type of Doctor to give you a follow up phone call to see if your feeling better or if the treatment seems to be working, all my first visits for any of my medical concerns have been nipped in the butt as she relys on blood work to help ensure health. Who wouldnt want that!? Sad I have to switch PCP, Dr. Ajit has been fabulous!

August 4th, 2015
A great physician! She really takes time to listen to her patients and cares genuinely. Very professional as well!

January 18th, 2015
Her diagnosis is very detailed. She provides explanation for all medicines she prescribes and is very friendly in treating me.

January 8th, 2015
Love her! Very caring intelligent doctor!. Never wait long.

March 21st, 2013
As a child she was a wonderful Doctor for my grandson , and my family
Dr Ajit was a wonderful Doctor when it came to my grandson having a hearing problem. She make sure to send me to the right doctor for his Care without her My grandson would still not be able to hear. He has 87% loss of hearing in 1 ear and the other ear was 76% loss of hearing. I thank her dearly for each thing she did for her as his grandmother. She was even in the hospital the say I has surgery. I was so happy to see her how much she really cared about my family and my grandson, Her Bedside Manner was one of the best I have ever seen for a young Doctor. Even how much she cared for my grandson. She was there when he had his ear surgery. It made him feel safe she showed up. NOT any other doctor would of been there for a little boy who was not understanding what was happening. I thank her Dearly for doing this for him. I was able to talk to her anytime when it came to my grandson , week nights and weekends.

August 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr Ajit is the first Dr who actually listened to my concerns and during my first appt, she referred me to get an MRI/MRA- even my last Dr I saw for years didn't do that. Dr Ajit is not a hinky Dr and she has morals. The only complaint I did have is that she must have had bad experiences with other patients and will not prescribe pain killers or Anxiety meds like Vicodin or Ativan. I need to see another Dr in order to get the meds I need for anxiety and migraines. Overall she is a great Dr.

July 26th, 2012
Staff is helpful and friendly
Dr. is caring and takes time to discuss any problem you have.

March 16th, 2012
Staff very friendly
Staff very friendly

August 3rd, 2011
Having seen her because of her good rating here, I was VERY disappointed. I did not experience the "good listening" comment made here. Her office staff is really nice. Her bedside manner seemed to be lacking.

February 25th, 2010
Dr Ajit is very professional, she listens to her patients and follows up (unusual) When she orders lab tests she personally calls to discuss the test results with her patients