A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amish Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amish Desai, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amish J Desai MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amish J. Desai practice?
- Dr. Amish Desai has 9 office locations.
Dr. Amish Desai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Eastsound, WA and Friday Harbor, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.