A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amish Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amish Desai, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amish J Desai MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amish J. Desai practice?
- Dr. Amish Desai has 9 office locations.
Dr. Amish Desai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Eastsound, WA and Friday Harbor, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.