A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amish Patel, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amish J Patel DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amish J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amish Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amish Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Novi Physiatrists and Novi Pain Management Doctors.