A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amish Dave, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dave has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- Detar Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hostpial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amish Mahendra Dave MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amish M. Dave practice?
- Dr. Amish Dave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amish Dave practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Jackson, TX.
See Dickinson Radiologists.