A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amish Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amish Ranchhodbhai Patel DO is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amish R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amish Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amish Patel practices Surgery near Chickasha, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Chickasha Surgeons.