A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amish Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amish R. Patel practice?
Dr. Amish Patel practices Pain Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Surgery near Chickasha, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Chickasha Pain Management Doctors, Chickasha Osteopaths, Chickasha Physiatrists, and Chickasha Surgeons.