Dr. Amish Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amish Patel?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Amish Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

Highly Recommend

I started seeing Dr Patel in May of 2017. He did my injections on May 19, 2017, on my return visit he listened to me and we went from there to diagnostic injection in June and July. I just had the nerves burned on Sept 15, 2017. I have had no sedation with any of these at my request. He talked me through ever step of all these things. He understands that I know pain medication will not stop my pain and I don't want to take it. I feel he's been very caring and listens to what I have to say. He knows that I know my own body and have been through a lot! I would recommend him to everyone who needs help!

March 2nd, 2015

Just wants to make money. He is a sociopath with a degree.

August 12th, 2014

Best I have felt in years

All I can say he is the real deal. I had a 2 level fusion with good pain relief then was in a car accident and required a 3rd level fused. Sill had severe and then had a stimulator put in which did not help. Then I was referred to Dr. Patel through a friend. He told me my pain was coming from above and below the fusion. I had an RFA that completely cured my upper pain and a steroid into my si joint which helped my lower pain a lot. This is amazing to not be in severe pain. I am off my pain patches.

May 3rd, 2014

Cured

I had low back and a later a three level fusion. Had a spinal cord stimulator placement with minimal relief. Was referred to Dr. Patel an he recommended RFA above my surgery site. 3 months and pain free. Dr. Patel is the best. I am so happy. See this man if you have a legitmate problem!

April 18th, 2014

He is the best!

I am a workmans comp injury from 1998. Dealt with sciatica pain with no relief. Had injections with no relief. I am retired now and was referred to Dr. Patel. He felt my pain was from L5 and performed a nerve block on both sides. Pain is now completely gone and has stayed that way for the last 6 months. Thank you Dr. Patel.

February 17th, 2014

Best Pain Doc Hands Down!

I was a former patient of Dr. Korby and was on high dose pain meds for years. I had injections, therapy, chiropractic visits with no results. I was reassigned to Dr. Patel because Korby practice closed. Dr. Patel is very direct and too the point. He wants to figure out my problem. He ended up burning the nerves in my neck and low back and now I take a pain pill only at bedtime compared to 8-10 a day. He is my savior and I thank the Lord above for putting this man in my life. He is the best pain doc in ohio.

December 19th, 2013

Thankful

I have been dealing with horrible back pain and sciatia for decades. Saw pain management specialists in florida with minimal results and moved back to ohio and was sent to Dr. Patel. He burned my nerves in my low back and did nerve blocks for my leg pain. My symptoms are practically gone. I can finally live a normal life. He is the best interventional pain doc I have dealt with and extremely grateful.

November 15th, 2013

Doesn't care about his patients.

I thought he was a good dr. However he leaves patients up to 4 days without their meds. Was too hard for him to write a simple script. He won't receive any money from me till he does his job. Guess I'll be looking for a new dr. Sad because his nurses are extremely nice and professional. His new secretary I hope none of you have to deal with. It's clear she hates her job.

July 19th, 2012

Not good...Get a doctor with more experience less ego

June 28th, 2012

Worth it

very good bedside manner. Excellent dianostician. Found the source of my neck pain when no one else could. he is the best doctor!!

March 13th, 2012

Perhaps a little autocratic but............

....is extremely knowledgeable in his area of expertise. Especially good withSI issues.

May 25th, 2011

great doctor for herniated discs!

im a teen athlete who was told i could never play sports again, he treated my herniated disc with shots, and then a nucleoplasty surgery, that was 2 years ago, i am now graduating and have had no problems with back all through football and wrestling..highly reccomend him!