Dr. Amish Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amish Patel?

Highly Recommend

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I started seeing Dr Patel in May of 2017. He did my injections on May 19, 2017, on my return visit he listened to me and we went from there to diagnostic injection in June and July. I just had the nerves burned on Sept 15, 2017. I have had no sedation with any of these at my request. He talked me through ever step of all these things. He understands that I know pain medication will not stop my pain and I don't want to take it. I feel he's been very caring and listens to what I have to say. He knows that I know my own body and have been through a lot! I would recommend him to everyone who needs help!

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Just wants to make money. He is a sociopath with a degree.

Best I have felt in years

Posted on August 12th, 2014

All I can say he is the real deal. I had a 2 level fusion with good pain relief then was in a car accident and required a 3rd level fused. Sill had severe and then had a stimulator put in which did not help. Then I was referred to Dr. Patel through a friend. He told me my pain was coming from above and below the fusion. I had an RFA that completely cured my upper pain and a steroid into my si joint which helped my lower pain a lot. This is amazing to not be in severe pain. I am off my pain patches.

Cured

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

I had low back and a later a three level fusion. Had a spinal cord stimulator placement with minimal relief. Was referred to Dr. Patel an he recommended RFA above my surgery site. 3 months and pain free. Dr. Patel is the best. I am so happy. See this man if you have a legitmate problem!

He is the best!

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I am a workmans comp injury from 1998. Dealt with sciatica pain with no relief. Had injections with no relief. I am retired now and was referred to Dr. Patel. He felt my pain was from L5 and performed a nerve block on both sides. Pain is now completely gone and has stayed that way for the last 6 months. Thank you Dr. Patel.

Best Pain Doc Hands Down!

Posted on February 17th, 2014

I was a former patient of Dr. Korby and was on high dose pain meds for years. I had injections, therapy, chiropractic visits with no results. I was reassigned to Dr. Patel because Korby practice closed. Dr. Patel is very direct and too the point. He wants to figure out my problem. He ended up burning the nerves in my neck and low back and now I take a pain pill only at bedtime compared to 8-10 a day. He is my savior and I thank the Lord above for putting this man in my life. He is the best pain doc in ohio.

Thankful

Posted on December 19th, 2013

I have been dealing with horrible back pain and sciatia for decades. Saw pain management specialists in florida with minimal results and moved back to ohio and was sent to Dr. Patel. He burned my nerves in my low back and did nerve blocks for my leg pain. My symptoms are practically gone. I can finally live a normal life. He is the best interventional pain doc I have dealt with and extremely grateful.

Doesn't care about his patients.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I thought he was a good dr. However he leaves patients up to 4 days without their meds. Was too hard for him to write a simple script. He won't receive any money from me till he does his job. Guess I'll be looking for a new dr. Sad because his nurses are extremely nice and professional. His new secretary I hope none of you have to deal with. It's clear she hates her job.

Not good...Get a doctor with more experience less ego

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Worth it

Posted on June 28th, 2012

very good bedside manner. Excellent dianostician. Found the source of my neck pain when no one else could. he is the best doctor!!

Perhaps a little autocratic but............

Posted on March 13th, 2012

....is extremely knowledgeable in his area of expertise. Especially good withSI issues.

great doctor for herniated discs!

Posted on May 25th, 2011

im a teen athlete who was told i could never play sports again, he treated my herniated disc with shots, and then a nucleoplasty surgery, that was 2 years ago, i am now graduating and have had no problems with back all through football and wrestling..highly reccomend him!