Dr. Amish Patel DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 15 reviews

March 2nd, 2015
Just wants to make money. He is a sociopath with a degree.

August 11th, 2014
Best I have felt in years
All I can say he is the real deal. I had a 2 level fusion with good pain relief then was in a car accident and required a 3rd level fused. Sill had severe and then had a stimulator put in which did not help. Then I was referred to Dr. Patel through a friend. He told me my pain was coming from above and below the fusion. I had an RFA that completely cured my upper pain and a steroid into my si joint which helped my lower pain a lot. This is amazing to not be in severe pain. I am off my pain patches.

May 3rd, 2014
Cured
I had low back and a later a three level fusion. Had a spinal cord stimulator placement with minimal relief. Was referred to Dr. Patel an he recommended RFA above my surgery site. 3 months and pain free. Dr. Patel is the best. I am so happy. See this man if you have a legitmate problem!

April 17th, 2014
He is the best!
I am a workmans comp injury from 1998. Dealt with sciatica pain with no relief. Had injections with no relief. I am retired now and was referred to Dr. Patel. He felt my pain was from L5 and performed a nerve block on both sides. Pain is now completely gone and has stayed that way for the last 6 months. Thank you Dr. Patel.

February 16th, 2014
Best Pain Doc Hands Down!
I was a former patient of Dr. Korby and was on high dose pain meds for years. I had injections, therapy, chiropractic visits with no results. I was reassigned to Dr. Patel because Korby practice closed. Dr. Patel is very direct and too the point. He wants to figure out my problem. He ended up burning the nerves in my neck and low back and now I take a pain pill only at bedtime compared to 8-10 a day. He is my savior and I thank the Lord above for putting this man in my life. He is the best pain doc in ohio.

December 18th, 2013
Thankful
I have been dealing with horrible back pain and sciatia for decades. Saw pain management specialists in florida with minimal results and moved back to ohio and was sent to Dr. Patel. He burned my nerves in my low back and did nerve blocks for my leg pain. My symptoms are practically gone. I can finally live a normal life. He is the best interventional pain doc I have dealt with and extremely grateful.

November 15th, 2013
Doesn't care about his patients.
I thought he was a good dr. However he leaves patients up to 4 days without their meds. Was too hard for him to write a simple script. He won't receive any money from me till he does his job. Guess I'll be looking for a new dr. Sad because his nurses are extremely nice and professional. His new secretary I hope none of you have to deal with. It's clear she hates her job.

June 28th, 2012
Worth it
very good bedside manner. Excellent dianostician. Found the source of my neck pain when no one else could. he is the best doctor!!

March 13th, 2012
Perhaps a little autocratic but............
....is extremely knowledgeable in his area of expertise. Especially good withSI issues.

May 24th, 2011
great doctor for herniated discs!
im a teen athlete who was told i could never play sports again, he treated my herniated disc with shots, and then a nucleoplasty surgery, that was 2 years ago, i am now graduating and have had no problems with back all through football and wrestling..highly reccomend him!

October 13th, 2010
While I feel that he has accurately diagnosed a patient, I feel the patient was misdirected for appropriate course of treatment for his current condition. His recommendations could ultimately put the patient at risk for further injury. I feel that Dr. Amish should consult with all the doctors involved with a patients care before instructing a patient.

January 26th, 2010
I finally can live my life!
After seeing multiple physicians regarding my low back pain, I was loosing my mind. The pain was untolerable and my life was miserable. Medications didn't help and I wasn't ready for the risk of sugery. Dr.Patel ultimately gave me the correct diagnosis and his plan of treatment has me 100% pain free. I have my life back.