A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amish Ranchhodbhai Patel MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amish R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amish Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amish Patel practices Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.