A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raval
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amish Raval, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Raval has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amish N Raval MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amish N. Raval practice?
- Dr. Amish Raval has 1 office location.
Dr. Amish Raval practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists.