A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amish Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amish Raval, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Raval has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raval accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amish N. Raval practice?
Dr. Amish Raval practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists.