Dr. Amisha Malhotra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amisha Malhotra?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Amisha Malhotra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2015

Wonderful experience

Great doc! Very knowledgeable and a great listener. She really cares and takes her time with you. Helped my son with his skin infections. Explains things very well

September 18th, 2013

Glad I went

I had to write this review because I was a bit nervous after reading a previous one but my pediatrician recommended this group and I'm so glad I brought my daughter here. First, there are no nurse practitioners and the doctor sees you. I asked the front desk when I made the appointment and I was told that they have a NP at the HIV clinic but not for regular pediatric ID patients. I needed a second opinion about Lyme disease and Dr Malhotra was wonderful! She explained the testing and results to me so I could understand them and took time with my child. I My daughter is 3 and cries at every doctor's visit but Dr Malhotra was so patient and engaging with her that she was surprisingly calm throughout the visit. I felt so relieved and better informed after her visit and I have recommended this doctor to many others. She is very knowledgable and patient. I do have to say that the office is very busy since there are so many other subspecialists there that I did have to wait about 20 minutes before I saw the doctor, but it was worth it. I normally don't write reviews but I felt that there was so much misinformation written on here that I had to.

August 5th, 2013

very helpful

I found this doctor and her staff extremely knowledgable and very helpful for my baby boy. I've been to a few other specialists and the time and patience this doc had really impressed me.

February 15th, 2013

Avoid this doctor and the group

Please avoid this group. They employ nurse practitioners to handle patients instead of the doctors themselves. The nurse practitioners themselves have little experience and are more dependent on theoretical knowledge than actual experience. My little kid was put through a lot of unnecessary pain (unnecessary blood tests, unnecessary medications - even dangerous ones like antibiotics were prescribed to my 1.5 month old infant) because of a clueless nurse practitioner. It simply pains me to look back at my experience with these people

Asthma