A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Agarwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Agarwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Agarwala, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwala graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agarwala has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Agarwala MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amit Agarwala practice?
- Dr. Amit Agarwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Agarwala practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.