Dr. Amit Agarwala MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017
Humble Caring Physician
Was happy to answer my wife's (nurse) and my concerns or questions about my condition and the alternative treatments. Did so in a friendly, non-technical way. Took as much time as needed with us.

July 31st, 2017
Bedside manor
Great surgeon but poor bedside manor.

July 26th, 2017
Dr. Agarwala is "right to the point" doctor...I'm sure he would say; "Enough of your chit-chat, let's get down to business."
After the surgery I became another one of Dr.Agarwala's sucesses ! I am on my way to Recovery & Beyond!

July 18th, 2017
Excellent Care
From the first time I met with Dr. Agarwala, through procedure and follow up has been the best medical experience I have ever received. The staff in the office along with the staff at the hospital were second to none. I cannot think of one thing that would have made these interactions any better. As I said before, best medical experience I have ever received.

July 13th, 2017
One of the best Doctors I've been to.
Spent time with my wife and I going over possible scenarios before surgery and thoroughly explained what could happen if something went wrong . Met with my wife post surgery and reviewed the procedure and the outcome . After my surgery recovery sat down with my wife and I again and explained to both to of us what happened during surgery and the next steps to my recovery. Sent daily emails before surgery preparing me for the procedure and daily emails post surgery asking me how my recovery was doing and even called me with any concerns that he might have or what concerns my wife or I had.

May 15th, 2017
In all my experiences with medical professionals I've often found surgeons to often not communicate very well but Dr. Argawala is truly the exception. He is good at what he does, has done it long enough to have seen variations of the same condition on many patients and know how to manage them, has not been at it so long that he is no longer enthusiastic about what he does, has the support staff and facilities to make the process go as smoothly as possible, and everyone involved is committed to keeping the patient and their family aware of choices, options, what is going on and why, possible and probable outcomes, and possible bumps in the road. Dr. A and his staff quickly responded to every question or concern I had throughout the process. I was never left in the dark. Dr. A's expertise goes without saying but he and his practice have"the other stuff" too that makes a very stressful process for a patient and their family a little easier, and that leads to less stress and a little faster and easier healing.

May 9th, 2017
Dr. Agarwala is a kind and caring person. His assistant Cathy is wonderful and I could not be happier with the help they have given me.

May 4th, 2017
Once in the program. It was amazing. I felt all my questions or concerns were well addresses. State of the art facility.

April 27th, 2017
Excellent surgeon.
Excellent communications and patient relations. Tells it like it is and then does exactly what he says.

February 22nd, 2017
He is the absolute BEST
I can't say enough good things about him. I recommend him to anyone I hear or know who needs , or will need back surger

February 17th, 2017
A fabulous physician. So well informed, kind and generous. I feel I am in such wonderful hands.

February 8th, 2017
13 years ago at the age of 30, the two lowest discs in my lumbar spine ruptured. I was referred to Dr. Amit Agarwala because he had a good reputation for only doing surgery when absolutely necessary. I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and he advised due to my age not to have surgery. I learned 10 years later both my father and bother had successful lumbar spine fusions surgeries by Dr. Amit Agarwala and both were happy with him. When I learned my cervical spine had multiple ruptured discs and was compressing on my spinal cord I went back to Dr. Agarwala and he did my cervical spine fusion surgery 2 weeks ago. Dr. Amit Agarwala is personable and I appreciated his bed side manner 13 years ago and currently.