Dr. Amit Agarwala MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 20 reviews

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Argawala has always been very clear about my choices in regard to my care.

December 26th, 2016
Speaks in terms anyone can understand. Very articulate, conversational, personable, professional.
Has operated on my wife's back. Have total confidence in Dr. Agarwal & his staff.

November 10th, 2016
Great surgeon
Yes this is my second surgery with Dr. Agarwala he is amazing!!

October 27th, 2016
Incredible Surgeon
Dr. Agarwala is passionate about his work ... that shows at every meeting and just as you're going into surgery. He takes a very balanced approach to advanced spinal procedures, getting as much work done as possible with the lowest risk to the patient. His focus on his patients preparing for surgery with excellent nutrition and exercise is exceptional.

September 29th, 2016
Things I like about Dr.Agarwala is that he is very polite tell you exactly what's going keeps you updated very constantly asks you how your feeling if you have any questions just overall a great doctor .

September 26th, 2016
Spine surgery
Sorry, unable to get the rating system to work. I feel I have received remarkable care and attention by Dr Agarwala's office and staff. They have been extremely kind, efficient andhelpful

September 20th, 2016
Good experience for me with a new Dr.
I enjoyed my visits with Dr. Agarwala before my surgery as they we on time and very informative. I was well prepared for my surgery due to all the information he supplied me with prior to the actual surgery, gladly no surprises. He visited me during my stay at the hospital and explained how everything went. I hope I don't have to go back to see Dr. Agarwala again myself, but I am certainly going to pass his name on to others.

June 25th, 2016
Mrs
Dr Agarwala was very thorough and caring. He even took the time to have another patient speak to me about their procedure and their outcome. He is excellent, in my book. My post op. Visit was comforting, he listens to you and answers your concerns. The only thing that bothered me was trying to reach someone by phone. I never seem to be able to talk to someone without having to wait for a call back.

March 22nd, 2015
Doesn't look at everything.
I feel Dr Agarwala doesn't help. I get disappointed every time. I try to show him my X-rays to compare to my MRI and he didn't bother looking at them. Instead of looking into my whole spine, he only checks my neck well just pulled my arms a couple times and sent me off the physical therapy. I have pay $300 for this visit? So not worth it.

January 23rd, 2015
Top notch. Highly recommend.
Very competent surgeon with a very pleasant demeanor.

August 26th, 2014
I have seen the duo of dr. Agarwalar and his assistant shantal for years. I say duo because I feel they work together like a well oiled machine. They always listen and I am now having my 2nd surgery with them and trust them completely. I have to admit I feel spoiled by them as they treat me like family.

June 30th, 2013
amazing team
I have had surgery with Dr. A and have to say that he is a remarkable surgeon. He explains everything in great detail from my first visit to the discussion of surgery. After my visits with him I could always call his assistant Chantal and she is superb extension of him, she gets back to me with my answers and puts me at ease. My surgery went great. The hospital was great and now I get back to my hobbies. I am forever greatful for a Doctor like him.