Dr. Amit Agarwala MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Golden, CO

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
In all my experiences with medical professionals I've often found surgeons to often not communicate very well but Dr. Argawala is truly the exception. He is good at what he does, has done it long enough to have seen variations of the same condition on many patients and know how to manage them, has not been at it so long that he is no longer enthusiastic about what he does, has the support staff and facilities to make the process go as smoothly as possible, and everyone involved is committed to keeping the patient and their family aware of choices, options, what is going on and why, possible and probable outcomes, and possible bumps in the road. Dr. A and his staff quickly responded to every question or concern I had throughout the process. I was never left in the dark. Dr. A's expertise goes without saying but he and his practice have"the other stuff" too that makes a very stressful process for a patient and their family a little easier, and that leads to less stress and a little faster and easier healing.

May 9th, 2017
Dr. Agarwala is a kind and caring person. His assistant Cathy is wonderful and I could not be happier with the help they have given me.

May 4th, 2017
Once in the program. It was amazing. I felt all my questions or concerns were well addresses. State of the art facility.

April 27th, 2017
Excellent surgeon.
Excellent communications and patient relations. Tells it like it is and then does exactly what he says.

February 22nd, 2017
He is the absolute BEST
I can't say enough good things about him. I recommend him to anyone I hear or know who needs , or will need back surger

February 8th, 2017
13 years ago at the age of 30, the two lowest discs in my lumbar spine ruptured. I was referred to Dr. Amit Agarwala because he had a good reputation for only doing surgery when absolutely necessary. I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease and he advised due to my age not to have surgery. I learned 10 years later both my father and bother had successful lumbar spine fusions surgeries by Dr. Amit Agarwala and both were happy with him. When I learned my cervical spine had multiple ruptured discs and was compressing on my spinal cord I went back to Dr. Agarwala and he did my cervical spine fusion surgery 2 weeks ago. Dr. Amit Agarwala is personable and I appreciated his bed side manner 13 years ago and currently.

January 30th, 2017
Back surgery
Dr. Agarwala is the best. I had my T10-S1 fused and with rods, I had scoliosis. I felt immediate relief the next day and I'm getting stronger every single day! My back feels so much stronger and straighter. I have already recommended Dr. Agarwala to two friends.

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Argawala has always been very clear about my choices in regard to my care.

December 26th, 2016
Speaks in terms anyone can understand. Very articulate, conversational, personable, professional.
Has operated on my wife's back. Have total confidence in Dr. Agarwal & his staff.

November 10th, 2016
Great surgeon
Yes this is my second surgery with Dr. Agarwala he is amazing!!

October 27th, 2016
Incredible Surgeon
Dr. Agarwala is passionate about his work ... that shows at every meeting and just as you're going into surgery. He takes a very balanced approach to advanced spinal procedures, getting as much work done as possible with the lowest risk to the patient. His focus on his patients preparing for surgery with excellent nutrition and exercise is exceptional.

September 29th, 2016
Things I like about Dr.Agarwala is that he is very polite tell you exactly what's going keeps you updated very constantly asks you how your feeling if you have any questions just overall a great doctor .