Dr. Amit Agrawal MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

January 28th, 2016
Life Saving Surgery and Care.
i am very grateful to Dr. Agrawal. I credit him for saving my life. I had a life threatening cancer that he was able to remove. He is so gracious and his team and staff are top notch. This was my second go around with cancer (ovarian in 2005). Dr. Agrawal knows the doctor (Dr. Jeffrey Fowler) and keeps him up to date on my progress, (what a coincidence). i also want to recognize The James Cancer Hospital for their accomplishments in this field. It is a top notch hospital.

October 3rd, 2014
Great Surgeon
Dr. Agrawal took his time with me and answered all of my questions. He explained everything and made sure that I was completely comfortable with everything. He is very kind and caring. I was 58 years old at the time and this was my first surgery. He made me feel like this was very important to him. I would highly recommend him to anybody. Sometimes you have to wait to see him but I understood what a busy surgeon he is. He knows what he is doing.

April 11th, 2012
Dr. Agrawal is an excellent specialist. He takes time and will answer all your questions before letting you leave the appt. I have been a patient of his for 11 years and have valued his care. Sometimes you may have to wait longer at the office to get into see him, but this is usually due to an emergency. I was once that emergency so I now understand the long waits.