Dr. Amit Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

July 8th, 2016
Horrible bedside manner and wait times.
The staff at the counter are super friendly, and remember your name.  That is the only good thing I have to say. The wait time was ridiculous, usually averaging about 45-60 minutes, even when arriving a few minutes early to check in. Dr. Patel was always very rushed and brusk. He didn't listen to me, and always brushed off anything I offered up as ideas for what was causing/worsening my pain, and blamed my entire problem on my weight (even though my pain preceded my weight gain). He tried a nerve block, muscle relaxers, and physical therapy. When I went in for my check 8 weeks after starting PT, he didn't even see me. His assistant came in and said that because my pain levels were similar to before, they were releasing me as a patient. She then just left the room. No referrals, no reason aside from "we've tried everything. You're a lost cause." I do NOT recommend seeing him. He lacks bedside manner entirely, as does his assistant.

March 21st, 2016
He was not very compassionate. I went in looking for guidance on my chronic pain (fibromyalgia). He didn't even try to give me any option of help (nerve block). He told me there was nothing he could do. I felt he could have at least referred me to someone that could help. His bedside manner definetly needs improvement. I few of his staff were very nice. I felt I was labeled in a group of fibromyalgia so you must have psychiatric problems. I didn't even get a goodbye or at least a handshake.

October 22nd, 2012
I love this Dr. He is the only one that had took the time and looked over my condition as a whole!! I best of all he listens!