Dr. Amit Bansal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amit Bansal?

April 27th, 2016

No good

If you feel bad he says it is because of the pregnancy. He does not give you time to ask questions. He rushes out of the exam room. I had high blood pressure and I kept telling him I was not feeling well and he ignored me. I switched doctor and that is when I knew why I felt bad, it was my blood pressure. I did not understand why the nurses could not detect when my blood pressure was up, I went in there all the time feeling bad even when it was high.

January 5th, 2016

Awful Staff

The office staff and nurses are horrible and rude! I had a nurse checking my vitals and she never said 1 word to me the entire time. All the girls look very unprofessional. And I watched then turn away a pregnant girl crying with a major migraine because she couldn't afford her co-pay. I changed Drs before I hit my 2nd trimester.

January 17th, 2015

I love Dr.B and his nurses i delivered my 1st baby with him moved and delivered my 2nd baby at another place but now on my 3rd I am seeing Dr.B again and he is still as awesome as before and if i could go back in time i would have seen him for my 2nd baby as well. The nurses are all so nice and everyone makes u feel so comfortable.

May 28th, 2014

Dr. Bansal is knowledgeable and doesn't make you feel like he has to rush out of the room for his next patient. He asks you questions and gives you his time to answer any questions you may have. He is down to earth, with a great sense of humor, which is a plus. His staff is courteous and helpful, as well.

November 15th, 2012

When I went in, knew something was wrong and immediately Dr. Bansal ordered a pelvic ultrasound. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy within the time I chose and was the best thing ever. Dr. Bansal was aware of my knowing how my body is and did not want to postpone or try to talk me out of surgery or try any other treatment. I knew what had to be done and he concured. Trust him totally.

November 21st, 2016