Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amit Basu
Dr. Amit Basu, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Basu is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and UPMC South Side. He speaks English.
Dr. Amit Basu has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Amit Basu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.
Dr. John Layliev
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Manhasset, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Krassimir Atanassov
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Manhasset, NY 0 mi22
Dr. James Taylor Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Manhasset, NY 0 mi32