A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Bhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Bhan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Bhan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Bhan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Bhan practice?
- Dr. Amit Bhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Bhan practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.