A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Bhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Bhan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Bhan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Bhan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Bhan practice?
- Dr. Amit Bhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Bhan practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.