A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Bhargava is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Bhargava, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhargava has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Bhargava MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Amit Bhargava has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amit Bhargava practices Nephrology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Nephrologists.