A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Bhate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Bhate is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Bhate, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhate graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Bhate has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit D Bhate MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amit D. Bhate practice?
- Dr. Amit Bhate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Bhate practices Radiation Oncology near Dekalb, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Dekalb Oncologists.