A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Bhate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Bhate is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhate
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhate Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Bhate, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhate graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Bhate has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit D Bhate MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amit D. Bhate practice?
- Dr. Amit Bhate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Bhate practices Radiation Oncology near Dekalb, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Dekalb Oncologists.