Dr. Amit Chakrabarty MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Fenton, MO

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Should have his licenses taken away!
Doctor you can run from State to State hurting as many Americans as you can but one day one of your patients will decide to get even. The law doesn't protect patience but rather bad Doctors. I hate you for what you deliberately did to me. Your a very sick man!

February 7th, 2017
He is a wonderful compassionate doctor

September 21st, 2016
Patient
This Doctor has left Huntsville because of so many complaints, I tried to sue him but he was protected by screwed up state laws. I now have been in pain for five years because of this so called Doctor that for no reason hurt me on the operating table. He has had more complaints than any other Doctor in Alabama, that is why he moved to MO. MI went to Park College and I served in the Military, I having to have anther surgery to try and fix what he did to me, please stay away from this man who hates Americans.q

February 8th, 2016
Great Doctor, Did a wonderful job and staff was nice and helpful. Thanks for the great experience.

January 18th, 2016
I have been dealing with my problem far too long. Dr. Chakrabarty appears to be the first Dr. that understands the problem, and has a plan. Great "bedside manner".

December 20th, 2015
Dr. Amit Chakraborty belongs to the class of doctors who deserve veneration for their knowledge, alacrity and medical acumen. He did my critical Hernia operation as an outdoor patient, considering my financial condition which proved his humanity towards the society as well. The operation was very smooth and I went back home within a couple of hours. He has profound general overall medical knowledge despite his specialty in Urology. I would recommend him anyday, anywhere not only for urology-related consultation but for general medical conditions and help.

November 21st, 2015
5 Stars
Wonderful, knowledgable doctor. Our family is so thankful for the care and expertise Dr. Chakrabarty has shown his patient, our mother. Bedside manner is excellent. He successfully performed a very critical surgery on her, and we highly recommend him.

November 18th, 2015
Highly Recommend
Wonderful, caring Doctor. Explains diagnosis and procedures thoroughly. Very knowledgable. Excellent surgeon. Honest and always has a good attitude.

January 11th, 2014
Dr. Chakrabarty was very professional and friendly. Explained in detail my diagnosis and what needed to be done to correct problem. I have been extremely pleased since my surgery and would highly recommend him to family and friends.

November 13th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
This doctor is truly an expert in his field. After 18 months, I still have no complications from the grade 3.5 prolapse I had. I would highly recommended him for his expertise.

March 31st, 2013
Office Staff Outstanding
My initial experience with this office was through the office staff and it was outstanding. They were were helpful in scheduling an appointment and even scanned and e-mailed the new patient forms to me (which their system was not set up to do). In person they were friendly and helpful as well. On top of that both times I've been to the office I have not had to wait more than 5-10 min to see the Doctor from my appointment time. Dr. Chakrabarty was attentive and businesslike even with a resident in tow. (I have had other Doctors talk more to the resident than me) He answered all my questions and was friendly without wasting time or making me feel rushed. His surgical skills were top notch and I had no problems during or after.

January 31st, 2013
I enjoy his sense of humor and accurate diagnosis. He has successfully cured me of various issues one at a time. Great doctor strongly recommended.