A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Chandra, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chandra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Chandra MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Chandra practice?
- Dr. Amit Chandra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amit Chandra practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.