A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Chandra, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chandra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Chandra MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit Chandra practice?
- Dr. Amit Chandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Chandra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.