A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Chandra, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chandra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Chandra MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Chandra practice?
- Dr. Amit Chandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Chandra practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Pulmonologists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.