A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Choksi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Choksi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Choksi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Arvind Choksi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amit A. Choksi practice?
- Dr. Amit Choksi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Choksi practices Gastroenterology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Gastroenterologists.