Gastroenterologist (digestive)

A Specialist show details A Specialist
by Gloria Swift on Apr 7th, 2015

This is the man to go to. If it is in my power, I will never go to another Doctor for this procedure. I had gone to one other Dr. and swore I would never have the procedure done again. My doctor found him for me. I find him to be kind, gentle, and thorough. Like I said a wonderful doctor

colonoscopy show details colonoscopy
by djl on Feb 15th, 2013

Dr. C performed by procedure without a hitch. I felt comfortable the whole time in his office. He had great staff, and they were attentive and efficient. After the procedure, he took time to explain things to me. A very nice guy that does a great job! I highly recommend Dr. C.

needs to explain show details needs to explain
by aj on Jan 18th, 2013

Very good at performing procedures but needs to explain the risks of these invasive procedures to his patients/families.

Wish he was my general physician show details Wish he was my general physician
Aug 7th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Choksi for 12 years. Very friendly and caring. Listens and is geniunely concerned about his patients. The wait in the office lobby to be seen is definitely worth it. Wish I could find a general practioner as good.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 22nd, 2012

Highly recommend this doctor. I went to See Dr. Choksi on a recommendation from a neighbor. Excellent bedside manner, very calm and makes you feel comfortable, reassuring and kind.

by Wendy on Feb 19th, 2010

Excellent, caring, better than any GI at Vanderbilt. Amazingly concerned about his patients...will LISTEN to his patients and cares about them as a whole person.