A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Deokar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Deokar graduated from N.D.M.V.P. Samaj's Medical College, Nashik.
Dr. Deokar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Mohan Deokar MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amit M. Deokar practice?
- Dr. Amit Deokar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amit Deokar practices Pediatrics near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Alpharetta, GA.
See Conyers Pediatricians.