A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Dhingra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Dhingra is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhingra
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dhingra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Dhingra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhingra graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Dhingra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit M Dhingra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit M. Dhingra practice?
- Dr. Amit Dhingra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Dhingra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Peoria Pulmonologists.