A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Dhingra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Dhingra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhingra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhingra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Dhingra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhingra graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Dhingra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit M Dhingra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit M. Dhingra practice?
- Dr. Amit Dhingra has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Dhingra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Peoria Pulmonologists.