A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Dua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Dua has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Kumar Dua MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Dua practice?
- Dr. Amit Dua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Dua practices Internal Medicine near Cumming, GA.
See Cumming Internists.