A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Pandya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pandya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Pandya, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Girish Pandya MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amit G. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Amit Pandya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Pandya practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Dermatologists.