A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Pandya is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Pandya, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Girish Pandya MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit G. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Amit Pandya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Pandya practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Internists.