A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Pandya, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pandya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans