A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Gangoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Gangoli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gangoli
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Gangoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Gangoli, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangoli graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Gangoli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Harsh Gangoli MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit H. Gangoli practice?
- Dr. Amit Gangoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Gangoli practices Infectious Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Infectious Disease Doctors.