A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Gangoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Gangoli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gangoli
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Gangoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Gangoli, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangoli graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Gangoli has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Harsh Gangoli MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit H. Gangoli practice?
- Dr. Amit Gangoli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Gangoli practices Infectious Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Infectious Disease Doctors.