A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Goswami, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Goswami, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Genital Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Joint injuries Rotator cuff tear
- Neck Pain
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Pelvic Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Shingles Pain Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Goswami MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Goswami practice?
- Dr. Amit Goswami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Goswami practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lock Haven, PA and Berwick, PA.
See Paramus Pain Management Doctors and Paramus Anesthesiologists.