A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Goulatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Goulatia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goulatia
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goulatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Goulatia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goulatia graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Goulatia has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Goulatia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit Goulatia practice?
- Dr. Amit Goulatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Goulatia practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.