A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Govil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Govil graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Govil has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Govil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amit Govil practice?
Dr. Amit Govil practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Florence, KY.
See Cincinnati Family Physicians, Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Geriatric Doctors, and Cincinnati Nephrologists.