A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amitabha Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amitabha Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amitabha Gupta, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amitabha Gupta FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amitabha Gupta practice?
- Dr. Amitabha Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amitabha Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Stroudsburg, PA.
See Stroudsburg Ophthalmologists.