A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Gupta is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Gupta practice?
- Dr. Amit Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL.
See Highland Park Internists.