Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amit Guttigoli
Dr. Amit Guttigoli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology. Dr. Guttigoli is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center, New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center and North Texas Cardiovascular Associates, PA. Dr. Guttigoli has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Amit Guttigoli has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Amit Guttigoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. William Elkins Jr
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi45
Dr. Edwin Olson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi42
Dr. Robert Edmonson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi50